SCSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SCSL

Soldat Counter Strike League

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CTFr/s rules

Go down 
+6
Tri-Edge
SaVo^^
Tommy
Snipufin
Uusis on Rampage
mitja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mitja
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 pm

SERVER RULES:
-10 minutes
-All guns are enabled
-Realistic mode ON
-Survival mode ON
-Advanced mode OFF
-Game mode is CTF
-Max grendaes are 2
-Bonuses OFF
-Bonus frequency is 0
-Friendlyfire ON
-Stationary gun is Disabled
-Capture limit is 10
-Weapon mode 1.4.1 realistic.
-Minimum 2v2 can be played
-Challenger pick server,Challenged pick first map and site in tb map and challenger map.Challenger pick side on first map and second map.
-Only default CTF_cs_ maps can be played on.
-Tiebreaking map is ctf_cs_Italy
-You can play with same clan 3 times.
POINT SYSTEM
-Win=5
-Tie=3
-Lose=1
INTERCONTINENTAL POINTS
-Win=7
-Tie=5
-Lose=3
(+2 points)

MULTICLANING
-Multiclaning is not allowed if player multiclan.Than he can't play for season of league he multiclan it.Player who join other clan in midle of season must write that he leave this clan and write which clan he joined.
If a player has joined a clan twice he can't play in the whole season of SCSL.

PLAYERS SWAPING
-Players must be swaped in end of map and not in the midle of map but if other player get disconected team can swap the player but if he leave the game clan must play with -1 player until end of that round this player can't join back in same round also.Player can't change team alpha to bravo and back if he do this his clan lose a game.Clan can't leave in middle of game or get disconected in middle of game.If that happen clan lose.If one player get disconected or leave game and this clan where those player is in don't have sub they can end it with less player or just lose war if they want to.

CAPPING & SPYING
-Capping is allowded
-Doubles are allowded
-Spying is allowded

PLAY OFF RULES
-Play offs will be played 3v3 or more
-There will be 2+2+tb map on playoffs
-You are not allowed to recruit anymore members when playoffs start.
-Other rules are same like free playing period

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uusis on Rampage
Uusis on Rampage

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 pm

-Players must be swaped in end of map and not in the midle of map but if other player get disconected team can swap the player but if he leave the game clan must play with -1 player until end of that map this palyer can't join back in same turn also.Player can't change team alpha to bravo and back if he do this his clan lsoe a game.Clan can't leave in midle of game or get disconected in midle of game.If that hapend clan lose.If one player get disconected or leave game and this clan where those player is in don't have sub they can end it with less player or just lose war if they want to.

So, if, for example, I get disconnected, and my fearless clanmates think that "Yarrr, lets wait for him", but, if I understood that right, I cant rejoin until the end of map? Suspect

And how the games are played? Best of two, eh? Like: Alpha wins, Bravo wins, TB, or is it best of three: Alpha wins, Bravo wins, Tie, tb?

Those rules are in a need of a bit of reconstruction, arent they? Neutral
Back to top Go down
mitja
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:23 am

OK i will explain them now Smile.

I think is good if player who is disconected get back can paly so i aggre with that but if palyer leavei n midel of game with no reason they msut end it with no sub (just until end of maps) but if there is reason oyu cna pause and when he join he must write /kill. Smile.And now about scoreing.

WIN is if oyu win 2 of 3 maps
TIE is if oyu don't win 2 of 3 maps
LOSE is if enemy get more than 2 victories
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:01 am

I would say following things:

Results after 2 maps:
2-1 = Not possible
2-0 = End game, 2 wins.
1-0 = Tiebreaker must be played since the other team might get a tie
1-1 = Tiebreaker
0-0 = Tiebreaker

And if one team is leading after 3 maps, they win, even if it is 1-0

Quote :
So, if, for example, I get disconnected, and my fearless clanmates think that "Yarrr, lets wait for him", but, if I understood that right, I cant rejoin until the end of map?

I'd say that you can only rejoin after the end of round, which means after all players are killed(even the other team, which won the round). So if you don't have a sub and it takes 2 rounds to reconnect, the players either have to play it the teams uneven, or if both teams agree, they can continue the game with 1 player less or they can pause and wait for the sub. When you join back in the game, you need to join your own team and be killed immediatedly.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:29 am

when this league will be open and we can fight? today im moving to hollidays for one week so plz open it next monday sunny
Back to top Go down
SaVo^^

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:14 am

lol ;D;DD
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 am

I think it will start a week or 2 after 1.4.2 release
Back to top Go down
mitja
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:19 pm

Snipufin wrote:

Results after 2 maps:
2-1 = Not possible
2-0 = End game, 2 wins.
1-1 = Tiebreaker
0-0 = Tiebreaker

Quote :
So, if, for example, I get disconnected, and my fearless clanmates think that "Yarrr, lets wait for him", but, if I understood that right, I cant rejoin until the end of map?

I'd say that you can only rejoin after the end of round, which means after all players are killed(even the other team, which won the round). So if you don't have a sub and it takes 2 rounds to reconnect, the players either have to play it the teams uneven, or if both teams agree, they can continue the game with 1 player less or they can pause and wait for the sub. When you join back in the game, you need to join your own team and be killed immediatedly.

Are you drunk ? This league will be played on 2 victories os if resoult is first map tie second map tie and third ap win H team and A team lsoe is end result tie.You don't even need to play tb map.

Second part is ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Uusis on Rampage
Uusis on Rampage

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:50 pm

Quote :
Are you drunk ? This league will be played on 2 victories os if resoult is first map tie second map tie and third ap win H team and A team lsoe is end result tie.You don't even need to play tb map.

Uhm, I would ask are You drunk, as I didnt understand a shit about that Neutral
Back to top Go down
mitja
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:16 pm

OK ,aybe will be this more easily ot show Smile

1.map H:A 6:6
2.map A:H 7:7

In this case you don't need to paly tb map cuz result is tie!

1.map H:A 1:9
2.map A:H 4:4
TB A:H 3:3

In this case result is tie cuz no team get 2 victories

1.map H:A 2:10
2.map A:H 9:0

In this case A team is victory cuz A have 2 winded maps.

1.map H:A 10:0
2.map A:H 6:5
TB H:A 9:2

In this case H team win cuz H team win 2 of 3 maps

1.map H:A 6:6
2.map A:H 1:9
TB H:A 9:6

In this case victories are team H cuz they win 2 of 3 maps.

H=Home team
A=Away team
TB=tiebreaker,third map ctf_cs_Italy

I hope you understand now Smile
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:41 pm

mitja wrote:
Snipufin wrote:

Results after 2 maps:
2-1 = Not possible
2-0 = End game, 2 wins.
1-1 = Tiebreaker
0-0 = Tiebreaker

Quote :

Second part is ok Smile
I was thinking it the same way SCTFL is, but I see you have your own rules. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tri-Edge

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 pm

I'm glad that someone invented such league, but there are some things worrying me...

10 minutes of playing is too less imho, r/s cs bases on tactical gameplay, it's not just simple rushing for the flag. Maps are very composite, and players mostly hide, stand to hear the enemy, take some time to think what to do. So now players will just rush like in normal r/s ctf, excepting entire cs maps advantages usage, or final scores will be something like 4: x.

Secondly, spying. I hate it, it ruin whole r/s cs gaming climate and it makes chaos. Player just focus on the hints his mate tells him, instead of thinking, hearing where the enemy can be. And it takes whole pleasure from the player, because he can't enjoy playing.
I know that we can't have a guarantee that any team won't spy, but i would take a risk and base on trust.

Double capping...
When the team wins round, it deserves on 1 point. 2 points for one won round is too much, especially because it depends on luck. And it's not hard to forbid double capping - you write it in rules, teams don't do it. Simple.

And, please, fix these mistakes and misprints in the text...

I expect constructive discussion, i hope that's not final version of rules..
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
I'm glad that someone invented such league, but there are some things worrying me...

10 minutes of playing is too less imho, r/s cs bases on tactical gameplay, it's not just simple rushing for the flag. Maps are very composite, and players mostly hide, stand to hear the enemy, take some time to think what to do. So now players will just rush like in normal r/s ctf, excepting entire cs maps advantages usage, or final scores will be something like 4: x.

Secondly, spying. I hate it, it ruin whole r/s cs gaming climate and it makes chaos. Player just focus on the hints his mate tells him, instead of thinking, hearing where the enemy can be. And it takes whole pleasure from the player, because he can't enjoy playing.
I know that we can't have a guarantee that any team won't spy, but i would take a risk and base on trust.

Double capping...
When the team wins round, it deserves on 1 point. 2 points for one won round is too much, especially because it depends on luck. And it's not hard to forbid double capping - you write it in rules, teams don't do it. Simple.

And, please, fix these mistakes and misprints in the text...

I expect constructive discussion, i hope that's not final version of rules..
I see you have a point.
But I have a point also.

Firstly, on the 10 min time limit. I understand that R/S CS has a point of tacticial play, but on small maps, it's easy to rush if the route is clear, and if you encounter enemies, you take care of them fair and easy. Most CW's will be played 2v2 or 3v3, you can't encounter many enemies then, so you don't need a camping tactic so much, but if you get a big group of players, then I don't care. 10 mins is still ok. All games doesn't have to end to 10 caps. You can also slow the game down. Remember, Soldat isn't CS.

Secondly, spying will still be allowed. There is currently no way to stop spying, since they have invented TS, Ventrilo, and even XFire. Simple as that. But if you want more challenge, don't spy. Simple.

Double capping. It is allowed. Why? Because to get a double cap is not so simple. You need to be tacticing with a teammate to make the flagger to get back to base, and usually the roundtime which takes to get a double is usually atleast two times longer, so it doesn't matter. If you can double cap, you are a good tactician.
Back to top Go down
Uusis on Rampage
Uusis on Rampage

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 am

And yeah, allowing spying is a good thing: I bet that 80% of clans would use anyway some kind of chitchatter to spy... Smile
Btw, what the winner gets? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Uusis on Rampage wrote:
Btw, what the winner gets? Very Happy
Dunno yet, but I bet we ask selfkill or something to donate a server for this :E
Back to top Go down
BeN

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:57 pm

How it's going on after the freeplay time?
How many clans will come in the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:13 pm

BeN wrote:
How it's going on after the freeplay time?
How many clans will come in the playoffs?
I don't know yet, first we would need as many players as possible...
Back to top Go down
Tommy

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm

why tiebreak map is italy? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad maybe SCSL admins could change it?
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 am

Tommy wrote:
why tiebreak map is italy? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad maybe SCSL admins could change it?
Why not?
Back to top Go down
mitja
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:38 am

Now when i am back i will ask selfkill or better snipufin can Smile
Back to top Go down
Tommy

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:10 pm

what is prize of this league?
Back to top Go down
Snipufin
Admin
Admin

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:33 am

Tommy wrote:
what is prize of this league?
We are not telling yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Uusis on Rampage
Uusis on Rampage

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Yarr, shouldnt we start soon? pirat
Back to top Go down
Tommy

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:37 pm

YEAH WE SHOULD
Back to top Go down
Tommy

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:04 am

we have 11 clans... we could start league cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CTFr/s rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTFr/s rules   CTFr/s rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTFr/s rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next